Thursday, August 14, 2008

Craig's List

Well, it has been a few days since my last post. I didn't want to bore all of you imaginary readers out there. lol I have plenty of free time at 3 am when I can't sleep, but I can't force myself to write that late at night. My brain tends to lack any real coherent thought at 3 am unless it pertains to the US OLYMPIC TEAM! It is hard to imagine how I functioned all of those years in the miltary and as a cop on the Night Shift (reminds me of a great oldie). I am increasingly becoming addicted to the Olympics. I realized last night in my state of dillusion that Michael Phelps is a MERMAN! Morgan Freeman says Michael doesn't have gills, but I am not so sure. I am in love with Kerri Walsh (Heilman) and Misty May-Treaner (Heilman). Well not in love... However, if they asked nicely, I would run off to the closest FLDS compound with them. hahahaha

Now for the real topic for today. I am so mesmerized by Craig's List. I have known about it for years, but I have never really looked at it until now. The personals crack me up!!! I bounce back and forth between Austin and Waco to see what's up. It sure seems like there are a lot of fake people on there, definitely some creepers! You can find just about anything though. Girls wanting guys, guys wanting girls, and everything in between post their interests. There is also a casual encounters section which intrigues me. There are some really strange men and women on there. I think more of the former acting like the latter! What girl really says:

I am looking for a good looking, in-shape and EXTREMELY ticklish guy who will let me tie him up and tickle torture him. I have a heavy massage table with restraints on each end. You will be stretched out on your back and spread eagled and helpless. I have very long nails, strong fingers and am an expert when it comes to tickle torture. I will quickly have you shrieking in hysterical laughter, thrashing and bucking and begging me to stop, But I'm not going to stop because I really enjoy sadisticly torturing a ticklish guy. I'll straddle your waist and fiendishly dig my fingernails into your ribcage and slowly squeeze up and down your sides, into your armpits and back up and down your sides while you go crazy. I'll tickle your feet until you are desperate for me to stop. I'll rub baby oil on your stomach and sides and tickle you fast and furiously with my nails. Email me with a pic if you would like to experience intense tickle torture. Special priority for extremely ticklish guys who hate being tickled. You guys are the most fun!

Come on really? Of course there was a picture of a hot bodied blonde in panties and a bra on there. Hey, if you are real, I apologize...come tickle me. hahhahaha

My favorite section is missed connections. I love reading them. I wonder how many actually find the person they are looking for. I secretly look to see if someone saw me out, and said, "hey, I am going to look for this dude on Craig's List!" Sigh. Nobody has mentioned me. lol

Well, I think this is enough for today. Peace out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Best-of-Craigstlist is the most awesome part of craigslist: http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/all/