Monday, August 25, 2008

FNL Day 2

Day 2 was very similar to day 1. I was starting to get used to being on the set. People were starting to be a little nice to us. The weirdos continued to file in as well. The highlight of day 2 was meeting one of my future law school classmates. She was cast as a fan, so it was pretty cool to meet her before law school. We gave each other a hard time mostly. She was really nice at the end of the night when she offered to let me cut in front of her in line. She was already near the front and thanks to my time in wardrobe, I was at the end of the line. Unfortunately, I am too honest soemtimes. I decided to stick it out at the end of the line. Thanks Danielle, you are a cool chick! This one time at band camp...lol

Day 2 was filled with a lot of stop, start, and reshoot! I have now become quite familiar with the terminology: Pictures up! Rolling! Action! Cut! Reshoot! It is a viscious never-ending cycle. My football players are absolute clowns. They make the night entertaining to say the least. They play practical jokes on each other like crazy. They have settled into this game where on person kneels behind another person without their knowledge. Anothe rperson walks up and pushes that person over the guy that is knealt on the ground. You would think these guys were 15 again. The comical part was when the cheerleaders joined in. The first guy that "got got" by a cheerleader had a seriously bruised ego for awhile. They learned real quick not to mess with the coaches as we threatened them with their lives!

By the end of today I am pretty tired and my feet hurt!!!

Day 3...

No comments: